
This two-year old is just the cutest thing. She is so sweet and charming. She poses and smiles when you ask her. And she hugs you if you give her a frown or a "crying" look. She loves my markers on her face (see the colored "stick-on" she has on her cheeks..:)
One thing I love so much about her is her not being a cry baby. She doesn't throw tantrums often. If she wants something she tries to talk to you until you give in.She could beg and say please or she could kiss you on the cheek. If all else fails, she'll ask you why she can't have what she wants - sometimes making her own justifications.
One day, she asked me if she could play with my phone. After many attempts, I said no. So she said, "lowbat?" (Is your phone running on a low battery?"...
Oh, I could go on and on...There are so much I can say about this cute little punkashlot...
No comments:
Post a Comment